2011-11-10

Sway - Still Speeding (Kill The Noise Remix)

Dubstep genious Kill The Noise have really proved he can remix any genre to his own trademark sound. The last three months must have been hectic for the L.A. producer . He have released some really epic remixes of already good original songs. One of his tracks, and the first one I heard was Robyn - Be Mine featuring Rye Rye. I didn't even hesitate once to include it in one of my own monthly DJ mixes when it came out. After that, he released remixes of known bands and artists such as Five Finger Death Punch, Korn & Skrillex. He also did a great job on the tracks by the "newcomer DJs": Porter Robinson & KOAN. And just a few hours ago we could once more enjoy a new remix by the young producer.

This time it is the UK rap artist and producer Sway DaSafo's track Still Speeding that is being remixed. Once again Kill The Noise performs his trademark dubstep style that I like. I have to say the drop reminds me of the Be Mine drop, but not too much though. Now just listen and enjoy.

Sway - Still Speeding (Kill The Noise Remix) by killthenoise

Here's a full preview on Youtube.