2011-11-04

Genital Coincidence, I think NOT!

Okay, this might be a long shot and it might be a pure coincidence. I was going through some new videos on Youtube yesterday when I suddenly realised that Duck Sauce new video on Big Bad Wolf is kind of creepy. Well, probably most of you readers already saw it. I can update you briefly. There are these funny '80s-looking middle age guys who instead of dicks, have heads between their legs. In the end of the video they meet ladies with similiar "problems" and well. You'll learn a new way of making love. If you didn't see the video, you probably don't understand what I'm talking about right now. So just watch the video now (if you dare), and I'll get back to the point afterwards!



Hope you didn't puke. Either that, or you are laughing like a wolf now. 

Back to what I was saying. I happened to see a similar video, not too long ago. This time also a great new track with fresh sounding beats. It's also from an artist which have been releasing new stuff lately, namely Mustard Pimp. And how is this similar: There is '80s people, man meeting (or meating) woman and the most important ingridient: sick alternative genitals that plays together. Have a look:



Now wait a minute. Did I just watch a snuff film you're saying. Or maybe you actually was turned on by it. Anyway. To the point of this article: 

Who remixed both of these tracks: 

Mustard Pimp - ZHM (Dada Life Remix) (Youtube)
Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf (Dada Life Remix) (Youtube)

Hope to recieve a good explanation from Dada! ;D

Update:
here you can read an article about Duck Sauce video