2011-11-19

Sak Noel - Paso (The Nini Anthem)

I remember when Sak Noel first came to my knowledge. It was this year in april and happened to be in a dressing room of a clothes store in Ronda, southern Spain. I immediately brougt my iPhone up from the pocket and ran SoundHound to find out what it was. First reaction afte I heard Loca People was probably: What the fuck? That expression of course happened to be one of the main themes of the song. Well, the song was a hit, and if you ask someone in my town today they will probably tell you how much they hate it. The radio stations raped us with the song all summer, so I guess we shouldn't blame Sak for that.

The Catalan DJ is now releasing another track. This one is called Paso (The Nini Anthem). The word "Nini" means the rebellious young & global generation, only interested in party, no job, no study, only party.


Sak Noel - Paso (The Nini Anthem)


Remember to go out and party tonight! Have a good one!